|Handwritng analysis is a state-of-the-art technique that determines an individual's personality profile. "Handwriting is brain writing." It is generated from an impulse in the brain revealing character traits that are neither right nor wrong, just individual.|
Character traits translate into behaviors that show how you think, plan, organize, socialize, energize, make decisions, create, analyze, communicate, and much more. Through "trait identification", handwriting analysis can facilitate a better understanding and appreciation of self and others, resulting in more productive communication and interpersonal dynamics. You will learn about your own personality and the personality of others; how you are being perceived and how others perceive you; and finally, how you impact others and how they impact you.
BENEFITS OF AN ANALYSIS
- Provide a better understanding of yourself and what works best to meet your personal and professional potential.
- Identify and increase confidence in your strengths and abilities.
- Assist in identifying relational and career choices that are tailored to your style and needs.
- Identify the learning style of a student or employee to maximize potential.
- Create greater understanding of how to motivate an employee, coworker, student, friend, partner.
- Identify stresses and methods to reduce stress and increase productivity.
- Provide insight regarding relational difficulties at home, school or in the office.
- Increase interpersonal dynamics by allowing greater appreciation of differences amongst individuals.
- Assist individuals to relate more productively.
- Direct energies towards greater performance.
- Gain a better appreciation of self and others.
Handwriting analysis is used frequently by the general public and by over 7% of the American business community (from small companies to Fortune 100 firms). In Europe, over 85% of the corporations use this tool in their hiring and placement of employees.